Sunday, May 6, 2012
Sometimes beautiful art just covers a hole in the wall
Again it has been a long time since I have written. I have been on a little bit of a rollercoaster of late. I never understood people who suffered from depression and anxiety before. Its seems though of late i have had to deal with it myself. I have realised these past few months that naybe I havent been as good a friend to others as I could have been so I find myself now feelin like I have nobody to talk to about things going on in my life.
So I will take my therapy to the internet - why not? I am not sure what I feel comfortable saying here so I will close tonight by saying I will survive and I am not at a dangerous poin as of thid moment. I will try to post more tomorrow and see what I feel lime sharing then.
Goodnight all and may you all find peace and love in your lives.
Rusty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment